Nov 02,2013
By: 'Ex-landlord'
Nov 02,2013
I would stay clear of Midland Lettings. They continually give false information, they fail to pay the rent, don\'t return calls and are professionals at passing the buck. Each member of the company is rude, patronising and treat landlords and tenants alike with disrespect and contempt.

How can all the review below be wrong? I have seen one positive review which must have been written by themselves to given them some credibility.

I no longer deal with Midland Lettings and taken to some other agents and searching on online sites like Gumtree. I wish you all well with your properties.
By: Ross
Nov 19, 2013
I would be happy to discuss this and look into it for you please contact me at head office and ask for Ross.

Midland Letting and Sales