Nov 02,2010
Nov 02,2010
Worst agency ever, paid rent to them to store land lords old furniture and they wouldn't do anything about it. Very useless.
By: MN
Nov 09, 2010
KK is being very unreasonable. As a landlady of other properties,I can clarify that the arrangement to store furniture has to be agreed with the landlord proir to taking the flat and it is not up to the agents to to store furniture. Ultimately, the agents are the go-betweens with the landlord and yourselves, so your grievance is misplaced, I am afraid. I do sympathise though as I have just gone to great lengths to shift a lovely sofa out of a flat to assist the tenants and I am now tripping up over it at my home as it is too nice to get rid of.
By: Glenn Flegg & Co
Nov 03, 2010
The tenants wanted certain items of furniture removed after moving into the property. We do not manage this property but despite not having to, we tried to arbitrate between the tenants & landlord to come to an amicable agreement. The landlord refused to take out the furniture the tenants did not require. The tenants obviously do not understand that an agent has no authority to remove landlords furniture from his property without his authorisation. It's very disappointing to be blamed for something that is totally out of our control.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Langley