Nov 02,2013
By: 'Tim Norman'
Nov 02,2013
Brighton Accommodation Agency in general and Jay Melton-Ball in particular provided me with a really excellent service when they helped me sell my flat in Hove this year. Jay is highly efficient and professional while also being extremely personable and considerate. He was always willing to go the \'extra mile\', always easy to contact and communicate with, and offered good advice and local insight without being in any way insincere. I would describe him as a wholly trustworthy representative of my interests in the transaction as well as a really nice guy to deal with. Brighton Accommodation Agency were also very good value in terms of their fees and I would recommend them, and Jay, to anyone in the area without hesitation.

Brighton Accommodation Agency