Nov 01,2013
By: 'Miss M'
Nov 01,2013
Devon Sales and Lettings were fantastic! They were very accommodating with appointment times; I was only able to view the property in the evenings and this was not a problem, they were happy to arrange a time that suited! All the staff I have dealt with have been polite, friendly and professional. While living in the property we had no issues, the drains got blocked and we had a plumber the same day (all arranged by the brilliant office staff) while living there were had visits from an electrician making checks, the gas oven and boiler were serviced and the chimney swept, again all arranged by the office, this made me reassured we were safe and that the company were organised, weren\'t cutting corners and were acting in the nest interests of both tenant and landlord.
I would highly recommend Devon Sales and Lettings they are friendly and professional (and i can assure you I have met some awful agents while renting in the past).

Devon Sales & Lettings