...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Nov 01,2013
By: 'Lynnr'
Nov 01,2013
Claire and Adele were fantastic througout the entire process. They were friendly and helpful and they kept us up to date with progress and where we were in the process. On occassions they were providing me with details about what was happening with the sale of my existing property before my own estate agent did. I would fully recommend using Preston Baker as an estage agents.
By: James Baker
Nov 04, 2013
Hello Lynnr,
Thank you for taking the time to review the service you had from the Moortown Preston Baker team and I am delighted to hear how proactive and professional they were. Next time you come to sell we look forward to showing you the difference choosing Preston Baker to sell your home can make to the value and service you receive.
Kind Regards