Nov 01,2013
By: 'Irene'
Nov 01,2013
Selling and buying our new home has been a stressful experience and we don\'t plan to do it again! The valuation of our property went well, a few hiccups whilst the sale was ongoing and then we found a buyer.
I must admit from putting the house on sale to finding a buyer went quick. Thereafter the nightmare began.
Lack of communication, the Hornchurch office failing to keep us updated and then the solicitors recommended by Douglas Allen were not great.
As soon as Natasha came on board, we experienced excellent personal service and customer care.
She stopped at nothing to ensure transparency and communication was implemented. Good sense of humour and always made me smile at the end of every phone call even when things were looking grim.
We have finally exchanged contracts and I would like to say a big thank you to the team especially Natasha Mercieca and Ian Chilmaid (Billericay).
Ian tried so hard to give us what we wanted during our search in Billericay and even though we ended up finding our home in a different borough he still made it a point to communicate with us to congratulate us on our purchase what excellent service.
Thank you Ian and Natasha, we will always recommend your services to friends and family.
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Dear Irene, Thank you for you feedback, I am sorry you did not experience the greatest start to the transaction, alhtough both Ian and Natasha really proved that we are different and will go the extra mile to make things happen. It is great to see that you would recommend us to future clients and that our after sales service really kept you informed and smilling. I hope you have settled into you new home well and the move has worked out well for you. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen