Nov 01,2013
Katie
By: 'James Rush'
Nov 01,2013
Wow... what a rollercoaster. Bear with me on this one....

My wife and I met Lewis and the rest of the Bradleys team after having a disappointing time with another local agent when selling our house. Even though Bradleys were not dealing with our sale and were not entitled to a commission, they managed to introduce our buyer and proceeded to help us through our sale!..

Even more pleasing was that Bradleys then pulled out all the stops to find us our dream home, which we moved into last week. At no time did we feel like a commodity, and the personal-touch was always evident.

There were some very rocky roads to negotiate through the house purchase with the seller threatening to \'pull-out\' and re-market the house, which culminated in a few \'deal-saving\' e-mails from Lewis on the proposed \'exchange & completion\' day to ensure things went through. This attentive attitude was present from Bradleys right from the start and although things didn\'t go smoothly with the solicitors, I always felt safe in the knowledge the agent was on top of things.

If all the above sounds like some marketing bluster to you then I completely understand your point of view. I was the biggest cynics out there when it came to estate agents (having worked in an estate agent office myself for a few years in Crediton), but I\'ve got to be honest and say I am astonished at how good Bradleys were. I\'m even leaving my full name on this review, and if you can find me, you can ask me yourself!

Branch - Exeter Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4