Nov 01,2013
Murray
By: 'Rimmy'
Nov 01,2013
Excellent Service from the start and even after the estate agents role ended - they even have a free of charge after care service, which is unheard of! Well done Dreamview Team - keep up the good work.

I initially purchased a leasehold flat with Murray Lee in 2005 then tracked him down again recently as wanted to sell the same flat. I just cannot thank the team enough for taking all my stresses away and carrying me through the process. I must also add that my situation was not a simple straightforward sale due to problems with the freeholder regarding service charges, ongoing court proceedings regarding the same and as a result the freeholder would not answer the buyers enquiries etc. However, Murray Lee took this over and liaised with the lawyers in order to ensure the issues were resolved in a timely manner without causing me any stress. Murray Lee was always on top of the conveyancing lawyers.

Mr Lee and the team at Dreamview would even allow me to print/copy/scan documents at their office to avoid me going to an Internet cafƒÂ©. At times I would email the papers I needed printing and Murray would not only print/scan or copy then he then would drop them in my letterbox.

When I was on holidays and my cleaner left her key at home, once again guess who came to the rescue - yes it was Murray Lee from Dreamview Estates! Murray and the team were more like friends and never made me feel they were after commission, as the truth is the commission is the least important thing to them - it is the customer service and the client satisfaction that matters to them. I can truly say I have never met an estate agent who manages expectations the way Murray does - honesty and integrity are words that come to mind when I think of Murray\'s work ethics.

I recall one occasion when Murray had a viewing one evening unexpectedly, I was away and he called asking if he could show the flat as had a last minute viewing late on a Friday evening, I said I had not cleaned it, he laughed and said that was no problem, as he would get to the flat earlier and give it a quick tidy up! I cannot thank Murray enough.

And if the above was not enough, Murray has assisted me with career advice, local dry cleaner offers, and always answers his phone day or night. Murray Lee you have been a star, thank you. Shine on!
By: murray lee
Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for such a stunning review Rimmy. I was delighted you found and came back to me and that we found a buyer for you. I hope we reach a successful finish but whether we do or not you will always be welcome at Dreamview Estates and be able to make use of all our services.

Dreamview Estates