Oct 20,2013
By: 'Ealing Seller'
Oct 20,2013
I sold my flat in Ealing through this branch and Andrew Pinker was the assigned agent. We arranged the sale through an open day and and Andrew had over 20 sets of people through the door over one day and we had a good price agreed within days.
The rest of the sale process involved dealing with a somewhat demanding buyer, and Andrew did very well alongside my solicitor acting to keep the sale moving.
I would recommend Townends. For the commission fee in comparison to some, they provided a good service, were pleasant throughout, great brochure on the property, quickly reaching a sale agreement, and then kept reasonable contact throughout. At the end, they handled by buyer well when timing pressure of the chain ended up becoming truncated.

Townends