Oct 22,2013
By: 'Mike'
Oct 22,2013
I have 3 property\'s that I rent through C & W via Linda and Ellie and I have had no problems in renting all of them out having been with them over 6 years. I recently put a flat on the market and Linda found a lovely couple within a day of seeing the property for the first time. Linda was able to get my monthly rent that I asked for and on a long term let. Linda is very experienced and professional in all matters relating to property letting. Ellie is always helpful and extremely competent in dealing with any queries that I have and has a fantastic smile to greet you with. I would happily recommend that you use C & W if you want to let out a property - have a chat with Linda/Ellie before you go to any other agent.

Cubitt & West