Oct 23,2013
By: 'ALI'
Oct 23,2013
I am an Engineer and work in the oil industry and because of work commitments I had to relocate to surrey from Aberdeen.

I contacted many agencies in WOKING area and some of them have a big name in the market but to my surprise they lied on many occasion, deceiving and discourteous. All they were interested in was their admin fees and would not care about what your expectations are and were extremely pushy.

I then found a house online marketed by Carsons and Co and I met one of their agents Rebecca Culley on the property and I was surprised to see how considerate; polite and understanding she was; she gave me honest opinion on the market and helped me understand the situation here in surrey.

Though I did not get that property but because of her professionalism and kindness; I feel obliged to write this review and recommend only Carsons and Co in the WOKING area. Rest are all happy to put you into a crap locality by telling lies for the sake of a couple of hundred quid.

Rebecca Culley you are a star.

Carson & Co