Oct 28,2013
By: 'Simon Tracey'
Oct 28,2013
From beginning to end the service I received from both Nick and Maria was first class. It was not the easiest transaction but they were always easy to get hold of and very helpful. No question was too trivial and they always responded quickly.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this branch for either purchasing or selling property as they truly took the stress out of buying a house.
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Hi, thankyou for the kind feedback, I have spoken to both Nick and Maria to pass on your kind thoughts. On many occassions our an industry is found to be lacking with contact and feedback etc. I can see from your comments that the commitment we have as a company to keep you informed and to remember is the contact and problem solving that is our main role, helping to get you into your new home as soon and smoothly as possible, dealing with the any issues that arise. I would like to wish you the best for the future and look forward to being of help again in the future. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen