Oct 28,2013
By: 'Bubble'
Oct 28,2013
I would like to say a big thank you to Chelsey Baldwin who I believe deserves a medal for all her patience and hard work. Chelsey was the only person who I believe kept our chain together, without her caring nature and problem solving skills I feel that we would of pulled out of moving house a long time ago. Chelsey not only helped sort out problems with both ours and our buyers solicitors, she also helped when times of stress were getting too much.
She is seriously an asset to Douglas Allen and I am so glad that we were fortune to have Chelsey look after us:)
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Tahnk you very much for your kind feedback, I have spoken to Chelsey and passed on your thoughts and thanks. It is always great to here where we have helped a client through what for many is a very trying experience. Our aim is to rmeove as much of the stress as possible and resolve all issues where possible. Having Chelsey and our team of dedicated Sales Progressors often means we can invest the time needed as they specialise in just helping by resolving issues as and when they come up, often something many other agents don't have so standing us out. I wish you all the best for the future in your new home and we are more than happy to assist you again whenever required. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen