Oct 29,2013
By: 'Paul'
Oct 29,2013
"I put Matt and his team up against four (4) rival Estate Agents in a race to let my property. Matt visited my property within hours of being offered and ahead of the other agents. As soon as the property was ready to view Matt delivered the first batch of viewings before all the other agents. Over the next few days Matt and his team delivered more viewings than any other agent and let my property (for full asking price) in less than one week. Throughout the process Matt and his team were highly motivated and equally as effective. They moved at a very fast pace without any loss in attention to detail - Matt took time to personally update me on progress daily. I would recommend Matt and his team to anybody looking to let or sell their property."

Townends