Oct 30,2013
By: 'John Bloor'
Oct 30,2013
Personable; quick response, needed a little guidance on property values in an upwardly mobile market, very good sales particulars and excellent photograph. Made a quick sale and then kept me in the picture. Kenny needs to improve his hand writing!
By: Sam Dalton
Nov 18, 2013
Dear John, thank you for your feedback. I am really pleased you liked how we market our homes, particularly the quality of our photograpghs and brochures. So many customers underestimate just how important these key features are. Attractive photos helps generate more customer enquiries which in turn leads to more viewings, more offers and a better selling price. Good luck for the future! Kind regards Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners
P.S I also agree Kenny needs to improve his handwriting!!!

Ward & Partners