Oct 20,2013
By: 'David'
Oct 20,2013
Veritas Estate Agency SCAM: DEFRAUDERS managing Properties
My experience with Veritas Estate Agency, a company based in Hammersmith, London, has been terrible.
I moved to London with my wife and my son (4 months old) and I rent an apartment managed by them /by the way, their fees are huge and unjustified).
Since the first day we had mice in our apartment. The sent pest contractors that didn´t do anything but leaving some baits. This lasted for 4 months. We then discovered huge holes under the kitchen cupboard. They couldn´t repair it so we kept living with mice for other 5 months until we called a pest control company that solved the problem.
Another big problem was the inventory. Veritas literally invented that we had damaged and dirty the apartment so they retained more than 300 pounds from the deposit knowing that we had moved abroad and was difficult for us to claim it.
They are robbers and treat tenants like objects, lying to them all the time.
VERITAS DEFRAUDER SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE