Nov 01,2013
By: 'U.KERRAY'
Nov 01,2013
I would like to compliment the above named staff of douglas allen , of woodford green branch, 384 high road essex, ig8. Their professionalism and eagerness to sell my property was excellent.They did this in many ways, marketing the property to the right clients/potential buyers., and no time wasters as some other agents do.
I had the property on the market with 2 different agents in the past year , and was not successful.
While we had the property with another agent, we had a potential buyer with that agent.
I was approached by douglas allen branch manager, mr stephen ford. Who suggested they could market our property for a higher price. They did market it at higher price.Thanks to their know how , professionalism, and hard work, they sold our property for £45,000. More. They did this with their first viewer, before the open house date. Thanks to you guys at douglas allen, it all went smoothly and very fast.We have exchanged yesterday and moving in next couple of weeks .Please be assured i will recommend your team and your company to all my friends.
By: JLH
Dec 07, 2013
Dear U. Kerray,
Sincere thanks for your kind words regarding Douglas Allen's Woodford Green office. I am glad that the experience and proactiveness of Steve Ford and his team had such a postive effect on the sale of your home. Your experience prior to marketing with Douglas Allen is similar to many others we hear about and it's great to see that our unique marketing and skill of our staff resulted in you getting £45,000 more for your home.
Thank you for choosing Douglas Allen and I wish you much happiness in your new home.
Regards, Jon Holden - Managing Director, Douglas Allen