Nov 01,2013
By: 'Paul K'
Nov 01,2013
We recently sold our property in Noak Bridge via Douglas Allen Billericay and the service was nothing short of 1st class. We dealt with Nick Oliver and he was fantastic throughout the whole process. We was on the market with a local agent for 10 months with only a handful of viewings. we contacted Douglas Allen as we had seen lots of sold boards in our area. Nick was very professional, informative and very easy to talk too. Douglas Allen\'s fee was higher than my previous agent but the fact I achieved £10,000 more than my previous agent was asking for, I ended up quids in. The after sales team was also great and we was always kept updated from start to finish. Nick you are a great asset to Douglas Allen and good luck for the future. I will certainly be recommending you to friends and family. Thanks again. Paul
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Paul, I would like to thnk you for your kind feedback, I have passed on your thoughts to Nick and the team. Our aim is to always give every client the first class service that you experienced, ensuring that achieving the Best Possible price in the process. By using our network of offices and having a real team spirit helps so many clients, showing them as you found that all agents are not the same. All the best for the future, I and my team in Billericay will certainly loook forward to offering the same level of service to anyone you recommend. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen