Nov 01,2010
Nov 01,2010
I found a property through Saffron and it was managed by Berkeley Management. I lived there for just over a year and the flat had so many problems, the agents did not deal with the problems and just kept dragging their heels. They were and still are an absolute nightmare!

There was constant damp throughout the flat, with a constant draft through the windows. There was always a leak from the flat above, and flooded the flat several times, particulaly when they turned on their shower.

When we left the property, they took 300 pounds from my deposit for a steam clean of the carpets which was totally unreasonable as the double bed took up most of the room.

They do not answer your calls when you call them and do not deal with your problems. They seem nice at the begining until they receive your deposit and then they turn nasty! Bad experience and will avoid at all costs.

I viewed several properties with Saffron and often met at the flat, sometimes they would not turn up and I was left standing there!!!

Saffron