Nov 01,2013
Ken
Ewan
By: 'Sofia'
Nov 01,2013
I used to live in a central flat in Edinburgh managed by 1Let and have only good experience to share. Having had terrible experience with other letting agencies requiring tons of paperwork, which was not always easy to get for a student (especially if you are not a UK national), I was worried that I would have to go through all this drama and hassle with 1Let. However, the procedure of letting the flat couldn\'t be easier. 1Let made mine and my flatmates lifes easier by organising (and explaining) step by step what the requirements to let the flat were without making the whole procedure sound like some sort of adventurous undertaking. I really appreciated that, having previously been left with a A4 page of requirement sheet without any chat or explanations from OTHER agencies. The paperwork procedure can be quite overwhelming, especially if your a non-UK student, thus it is nice to have helpful and friendly people around you. In addition, I know a lot of my friends had issues with their agencies because anytime something would break and had to be repaired, their agencies would not reply to calls, texts. emails etc. On the contrary, 1Let was always there when we had any problems and were quick with organizing to fix stuff. Notably, the people who were coming over to fix stuff were also very friendly. Finally, we had no problem getting our deposit back (I know other people with OTHER agencies have had issues with that). I just want to say that I respect the people working in this agency for always being there and always being helpful and friendly- to me this is what makes their company so efficient and professional. In other words, these people know how to do their job properly.
By: 1LET
Nov 19, 2013
Hi Sofia! We’d like to thank you for your kind feedback – we are glad you found our letting process straight forward and we are delighted you were happy with the overall experience. We try hard to ensure tenants are happy with their letting experience and we very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for letting with 1LET!

1LET