Nov 01,2013
By: 'Kavita'
Nov 01,2013
Overall, I found the service from Julie Twist excellent.

From the beginning, Billie Wilde (not mentioned above) assisted with getting my property advertised, which was done very swiftly. Billie was extremely helpful with the queries I had and was very quick to follow up and respond.

I do have to say that the time from putting my poperty on the market to the sale was quite a lengthy one and I would have appreciated some more contact in this period to provide me with some feedback and advice, but the service I received at either end took over this.

Once my property sold, both Natalia and Paul were superb. They both returned my calls straightway and my queries were dealt with efficiently. When I encountered some problems with the burglar alarm, both were very supportive and helped me sort this out (as I live 2 hours away from Manchester).

As a landlord, I had a number of items left in the property which I needed removing, Natalia arranged for a charity to come and collect these items and she did this with the minimal of fuss and little input was required from me, it was just taken care of.

I would not hesitate to recommend Julie Twist as the service I received was fantastic.

Julie Twist Properties