Oct 31,2013
By: 'Mo'
Oct 31,2013
I have found Jessica to be very articulate who fully understands my needs. Jessica has remained determined to ensure that she provides a great experience and customer service. During the viewing Jessica provided a comprehensive summary of the property and the surrounding areas helping me determine and support my decisions

I would always recommend Jessica for her desire to provide great service and determining the customers needs and requirements. A great individual who is also very approachable and friendly.
By: James Baker
Nov 04, 2013
Hello Mo,
Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker. It is reassuring to hear from a buyers point of view the quality and proactivity of Jessica as its key to Preston Bakers continued success. I wish you all the best in your house search.
Kind Regards