Oct 31,2013
By: 'Remus'
Oct 31,2013
Buying a property is a daunting task and lots of people had given me various pieces of advice, as this was my first property I could not have done any better by buying through Maritime Properties. I had a slight let down in the beginning as my viewing had been arranged but unfortunately the agent was delayed. However I only gained this information after 10 minutes of standing at the front door by phoning their offices when no one had turned up. This was a slight oversight on their part but all is forgiven for the excellent service I have had since.

The staff members where very knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with. There was no pretence and they have a very good understanding of what my needs were as their client. As this was a novel experience for me I required a helping hand for most of the steps. I used their advice with regards to the mortgage arrangements and help with dealing with a solicitor. As the sale progressed it became increasingly complicated. With the help of the staff at Maritime I can quite honestly say that there advice, reassurance and actions helped me get the result I wanted as I now busy renovating my new home.

Though I never would like to go through the stress of buying a house again If I have to I would take these guys with me everytime.

Maritime Properties