...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 31,2013
By: 'CGallagher'
Oct 31,2013
I have been dealing with Marie over an issue I was having with a tenant. Although the lettings team did not offer any support or guidance, Marie has really gone the extra mile. She has given me excellent advice as well as constant support and has communicated everything in a very clear, concise manner. She has kept me informed every step of the way and is very quick at responding to my calls and e-mails. Marie really is an asset to Preston Baker and I think they would be lost without her. She delivers excellent customer service and she really knows her field very well as well as offering a higher level of experience to clients. I have no qualms about recommending her.
I was disapointed at the level of customer service offered at Preston Baker. I did not feel that the lettings team were supportive of my problematic tenant despite them being responsible for her being in my property in the first place. When I asked if references had been checked, I was informed that anyone could lie to get a good reference. Needless to say, this did not fill me with confidence. I will not be using this agency again in the future.
Attached Files
By: James Baker
Nov 04, 2013
Hello CGallagher,
Thank you for your review of Marie, she is indeed an Asset to Preston Baker.
Kind Regards