Oct 31,2013
By: '****'
Oct 31,2013
I would highly recommend using Prospect as your estate agents, the service I received when purchasing my new property was highly professional from the onset.
I initially dealt with Hugo who was extremely helpful and prompt, he was able to arrange a viewing for us straight away and always kept us updated.

When our offer was accepted I began dealing with Georgie, with her help and pro-active attitude we were able to get from viewing to exchange within 5 weeks. Georgie was extremely efficient and kept us updated each day.

I would like to thank the Prospect team, especially Georgie for all the hard work and will definitely be using them again in the future.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Nov 05, 2013
A five star review is great to see...thank you very much! It was a pleasure helping you find and move into your new home.

Prospect Estate Agency