Oct 31,2013
By: 'Mrs Carol Pick'
Oct 31,2013
I have had my flat on the market to let with Express Letting Agency for just 16 days and I am pleased to say during that short time span that a tenant has been found and moved in. I would like to make particular mention of Mark Diamond, Daniel Fox and Adam Turner on the lettings team for their very professional and friendly manner at each step of the proceedings. They kept in touch with me at all times, keeping me fully informed. Everything went very smoothly. A very big THANK YOU to the lettings team. Well done! I will certainly be recommending Express to my friends and family.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Nov 01, 2013
Dear Mrs Pick,
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Mark, Daniel and Adam by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that they all take great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and have enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again and welcome your recommendations, they mean a great deal to us.
Warm Regards – The Express Letting Agency