Oct 31,2013
By: 'Ken R'
Oct 31,2013
I found Richard Worth have been working with me as a consultative agent for the purchase of my house as they listened to what I was looking for and did not force a plethora of property details in my direction that did not suit my criteria. Once they had located a property that suited my needs I had a professional viewing with one of their agents and the one house that they suggested to me turned out to be the house that I have now completed on. It was a pleasure to work with them as they kept me informed throughout the process and whenever I had to drop into the office all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would use them again and recommend to any of my friends as well.
By: Chris Osment
Nov 01, 2013
Thank you Ken, it was a pleasure to deal with you....again. We look forward to assisting you again but not for a while i'm sure! Many thanks Chris

Richard Worth Estate Agents