Oct 31,2013
By: 'Salvatore'
Oct 31,2013
They are professional, quick and know their profession really good. They are just prepared! I live in Italy and got a job offer from a London based company and had NO IDEA, where to go to live, what to rent, where to rent, I just had my general ideas about a possible flat. I found Interlet on the internet by googling, I sent them a mail and Monika - professional and nice - started to organize for me something right afterwards. Not even a week later we organized a day, when I came to London for some viewings. I found a flat literally in about 3 hours, and not just a flat, but the flat I wanted. We signed the contract and could arrange the rest with the landlord! I would definitely use their services again, and would recommand them anytime to any of my friends.

Interlet.com