Oct 31,2013
By: 'Alex'
Oct 31,2013
I have had a real bad experience while dealing with Prestige Realty estate agents at Twickenham. A property at Twickenham was advertised on Zoopla and I have viewed the property and made an offer exactly the same as the asking price. The staff informed me that my offer has been send across to the landlord and made me wait three days mentioning they are still waiting to hear back from the landlord. Am assuming they were simply buying time to look for other offers and finally at the end of third day, the staff called back and said the landlord has agreed to rent the property to another customer who made a higher offer. It sounds so, so annoying that they were simply holding my offer and conveying wrong information to me. Please be very careful as this agent is not reliable and dependable. Luckily, I did not loose any money.

Prestige Realty