Oct 30,2013
By: 'Fed up!!'
Oct 30,2013
I have been renting a property with platinum since Jan. Since I have moved in they are very quick to take your money for quarterly inspections. However as soon as you have a problem they never return your call. The plumber never shows up when he saids. I have been waiting for the leak under the sink to be fixed for 3 weeks. The sad thing is I love the flat but I hate dealing with platinum estate agents. I phoned up Saturday and Monday and not once have they returned my call. The joke is they have sent me a letter to renew the property and yes they want another ¢â€šÂ¬95. I still have a leak under the sink!! I\'m fed up of ringing them and nothing gets done.
I wouldn\'t recommend them because they do not help fix any problems and always blame it on the landlord.
Attached Files