Oct 30,2013
By: 'Lilly & Tom'
Oct 30,2013
Rose, Charlie and Tom were all very professional throughout the very stressful, and sometimes emotional, process of selling our house. Of all the agents that we had over, 6 in total, to view the house Marsh and Parsons were the most pro-active, honest and straightforward with their feedback, I instantly felt comfortably dealing with them. For this reason we went with them. They then photographed and measured quickly, got many viewings done promptly, we ended up with two parties bidding against each other and accepted an offer over asking price, only two weeks later. The senior negotiator acted as advisor, not just agent. I went on to recommend Marsh & Parsons to my parents and many friends and neighbours who are selling and they have been successful for them too (which is a relief)! I wouldn\'t hesitate to use them again.

Marsh & Parsons