Oct 30,2013
By: 'Jody Empson'
Oct 30,2013
Darren was my main point of contact from the beginning when I was selling my property. I found Darren to be very helpful and optimistic, especially at the low points when I got very stressed with the whole selling process. Darren always checked that I was happy and at times we had lengthy conversations as to how we would sell my property - not by just dropping the price, which would have been the easiest thing for him to do.

Darren was brilliant when conducting viewings of my property, he is confident and knew my property well, remembering the important information, showing professionalism to the potential buyers. Whenever a negative came from the potential buyer Darren was able to turn it into a positive and open the potential buyers\' imagination as to how the property could work for them - It gave a sense that Darren researched the potential buyers, taking them only to properties that would work for them and their lifestyles.

Darren has fantastic communication skills and has a great telephone manor. Equally Darren was just as helpful and hospitable when I went into the branch and spoke face to face with him.

I would not hesitate to use Prospect Estate agents again in the future.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 31, 2013
Thank you for such positive feedback, I'm glad we could help ease the stress of selling your home and found you a buyer.

Prospect Estate Agency