Oct 30,2013
By: 'Ian Earthy'
Oct 30,2013
The initial meeting with Paul was very positive and I had several people interested in the first week or so. It then seem to be put on the back burner until I had found a buyer (from a personal visit ) three weeks later . This then triggered another buyer and this offer was accepted within a couple of days .
Darren was responsible for finding me a property to buy and this took a similar path . After an initial veiwing of three properties it all went quiet and then after three weeks I viewed two more in succession. Purchasing one . Through out the process Prospect kept in contact and were always trying to help me find what I was asking for and I believe that the lull was caused by market forces not their combined efforts.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 31, 2013
Thank you for the taking the time to write a comment Ian, glad we could help and find you a new home.

Prospect Estate Agency