Oct 30,2013
By: 'Gareth_D'
Oct 30,2013
I originally bought the house through prospect so when it came time to sell, I had no qulams about picking up the phone for them to sell it. I was going through a very difficult divorce and I really didnt need additional issues selling the house. Adele managed the process end to end seamlessly and liased with all parties and chased outstanding items without me having to get involved unduly. Solicitors, buyers, obstructive ex partner, Adele managed them all.

Adele has delivered an outstanding service and I cannot stress how much easier this made the whole process. Highly recommend
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 31, 2013
Thank you for your repeat business, selling a home under any circumstance can be stressful. It was our pleasure ensuring that the process was a stress free as it could be. If you never needs us again, we will be more than happy to help.

Prospect Estate Agency