Oct 30,2013
Jenna
By: 'D Dean'
Oct 30,2013
I was really pleased with the services of the agent. There was no pressure from the sales guy and Jenna did a brilliant job at keeping us updated along the way. We did not have to make numerous phone calls to solicitors, agents etc as Jenna kept us up to date with a 1-2 day update call. I would definately use their services again if I wanted to sell a property quickly.
By: springbok
Oct 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jenna. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were polite and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties