Oct 30,2013
Karen
By: 'Sarah Royston'
Oct 30,2013
I cannot speak highly enough about the service I received from Mannings. I sold my property, bought my next house and used their Mortgage advisor. Karen was my main contact and she constantly kept me updated and was a great help in pushing the solicitors involved - something that she shouldn\'y have to do but without her it would have been alot more stressful and our move would probably have been delayed. Everything she commited to do she did and she was always friendly and approachable. I would have no hesitation in recommending the branch for anyone looking to buy/sell.
By: Mark Manning
Oct 31, 2013
Hi Sarah thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're delighted to hear about your experience with Karen and our Horsforth branch and that you found Karen friendly and approachable. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Manning Stainton