Oct 30,2013
Matthew
By: 'Beccy'
Oct 30,2013
Our experience with Springbok was fantastic from start to finish! This is our first house and we were helped first by Matthew who was excellent at negotiating our deal and got our offer excepted.
We were then passed onto Jenna who helped the house purchase go through as smoothly as possible! I was always phoning Jenna with different questions as my husband and I were new to this process but she always explained the situation and provided us with regular updates. Paperwork and processes were explained perfectly which made the whole process stress free.
I would recommend this company to everyone as they are a pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks to Matthew and Jenna who helped us get out first step on the property ladder!

Beccy & Joe
By: springbok
Oct 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Matthew and Jenna. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were polite and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties