Oct 30,2013
By: 'Helen'
Oct 30,2013
When I started to look for a property Tom was the only agent, out of several that I contacted, who maintained good levels of contact and continued to put stock to me. Others did not even have the courtesy to send details I had requested. When I did find a property the vendor was slightly difficult in many aspects but Tom stayed fully involved and helped to smooth the process resulting, eventually, in completion. I was very impressed with the level of service and his obvioud desire to see the transaction conclude.
By: Steven
Oct 31, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Helen. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I will be sure to let Tom know of your fantastic comments! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com