Oct 29,2013
Suzy
By: 'Geoff Simpson'
Oct 29,2013
Brinkleys has been superb in finding me excellent tenants. I spent quite a while comparing different estate agents in the Wimbledon area and eventually decided upon Brinkleys partly owing to their location (Wimbledon Park branch close to the new flat I was buying) but also because the staff I encountered were excellent. Marco Baptista not only talks a good game but supports that with action; his judgements were spot on. Suzy Browne oozes professional competence and has been as good as her word on every account, finding me what would appear to be very suitable tenants. I had complete confidence in her throughout the process which thankfully turned out to be relatively brief owing to her efficiency. Amelia Sharpes has also been a model of competence in my recent dealings with her. So, in conclusion, my decision to opt for Brinkleys appears to have been supported by events. What could have been a tedious and time consuming business has been free of pain and, when attention was needed for a couple of matters, the issues were resolved by the Brinkleys staff. My impression of Brinkleys is that they are friendly and efficient: bravo!

Brinkleys Estate Agents