Oct 30,2013
Abraham
By: 'Graham T'
Oct 30,2013
The Castles Team calmly walked me through the nervy process of being a first time seller. They were refreshingly honest, fair, conscientious, and hard-working. Abraham, in particular, was a real gent. I got good, clear, advice on showing off the property to its best advantage. They got me over all the little niggles and bumps that are to be expected when selling, and promptly and efficiently handled any queries that I or the buyer had. The reason I chose Castles was the number of sold signs in the streets around me - I could understand why this was the case as they had real local knowledge built up over years of experience. Additionally, though they were providing a first class service, their fees were very reasonable. Would strongly recommend.

Castles Estate Agents (London)

12 Topsfield Parade Crouch End, London