Oct 30,2013
By: 'UpsertCustomer'
Oct 30,2013
I do not recommend them at all. I have been waiting 3 weeks to move in to the house they are managing - to this day they have failed to respond to my e-mails unless continuously chased, have not given me a contract and the keys are a myth...as well as extra costs they drop on you! They had the nerve to start the tenancy agreement 2 weeks ago when I am still not allowed to move in. It is seriously awful - the customer service is so poor and I have never experience anything so pitiful- it\'s as if they do not care enough. They claim to dominate their industry but it may be better to go to a smaller company who are more responsive and focused on customer service. Guys let this company be a last resort.
Been more client focused and responsive. Handled my case with more integrity and transparency.
Attached Files