Oct 30,2013
Adam
Natalie
By: 'Thomas Conroy'
Oct 30,2013
Right from my first contact with the company, everything was done smoothly and proffessionaly. First I met with the regional valuer Julian Lindsay who was great to deal with, answered my questions honestly, and explained the process from start to finish in plain english. When the property was listed I dealt with Adam Nicholls. Adam was constantly on the phone updating me with all offers on the property, fitting bookings around my schedule and great with just basic advice. To conclude the sale I was passed to Natalie Jackson. Natalie chased up every aspect of the sale quickly and efficently and was first class to deal with. Can\'t fault the company one bit, and having dealing previously with a high street estate agent before moving to Springbok I can say that the service on offer is head and shoulders above everything I have previously expierenced. The main points to highlight is that at no time are you under any pressure to sell or except offers unless it\'s on your terms and also if you don\'t sell you have nothing to pay......so what you got to loose giving it a try???.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 05, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Adam & Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt the service we offer is head and shoulders above the other high street estate agents. Knowing that you were pleased with the updates, chasing up and efficiency of our staff is fantastic to hear also. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties