Oct 29,2013
By: 'shorty05'
Oct 29,2013
We are currently renting our first property with Rise and couldn\'t be happier with the service we\'ve received from the staff and even the owner from start to finish.
We had our first viewing with Andrew who is very friendly and welcoming. He has been there via email and phone through the whole process to answer any issues we had. He also arranged a second viewing for me to show my parents the house, which has sometimes been an issue with other estate agents who won\'t offer second viewings.
We have also dealt with Emma over the phone who is lovely to talk to and even offered to stay open slightly longer past closing time so we could pop in to pick up our keys.
Finally we signed everything off with Matt the owner of Rise lettings who is very down to earth, helpful and made the experience less scary!
All in all Rise lettings have made our whole experience a very stress-free and pleasant one. They\'re a breath of fresh air, and have bent over backwards for us to insure we had an easy straight forward hassle free experience. I\'d recommend them to anyone!!