Oct 29,2013
By: 'Happy Landlord'
Oct 29,2013
I have used the services of Evenmore Properties for about three years now and I have had a very good experience in dealing with them.

We have two properties that have been let to tenants. The tenants are now long term tenants and are very happy with the service provided by Evenmore. Any problems are sorted quickly and efficiently and the staff have dealt with the day to day maintenance and normal wear and tear. Any problems reported by the tenants are usually dealt with promptly. I have not had to worry at all about these lettings.

We also have a few houses let to students, in Durham. I am always happy to go along with the recommendations made by Evenmore in keeping our houses in good condition. This has resulted in our houses to be let quickly. The students receive excellent support from Evenmore Properties in making their stay pleasant and comfortable.

The staff at Evenmore Properties are fair but firm. Before a house is let to students it is thoroughly checked to make sure everything is working well and there are no maintenance issues. It is given to students in good condition and at the end of the tenancy they expect it back in good condition, allowing for normal wear and tear. . This is standard practice, I believe.

Evenmore Properties have given a fantastic service to both us as the landlord and the students.

Evenmore Properties