Oct 29,2013
By: 'AZ'
Oct 29,2013
We worked mainly with two agents. David Raja was the lead agent on our file.

David Raja
David was pleasant to deal with at all times. He was patient and reassuring with us - very important for first-time buyers. I absolutely trusted David because he called when he said he would and delivered information that he promised. This is something I don\'t take for granted, and feel it\'s really important. David went above and beyond on several occasions. He was quite seriously unwell while dealing with our file, but told me I could call him whenever I wanted to - he even returned my call when he was at hospital once. He is also generally a nice person to deal with and made an effort to build up a strong rapport with us. It\'s not really possible to recommend agents, as people tend to use whichever agent is selling the house they want to buy, but I could not sing David\'s praises highly enough and would definitely recommend him.

Jason Letty
Jason sometimes picked up our file while David was off sick. While I did appreciate him helping with the sale, I feel like the help provided was misplaced. There is one particular event that stands out. Jason called me up on the weekend and told me my solicitor was a jobsworth and about to cost me the purchase of my house, that I was a first-time buyer that didn\'t know what I was doing and that I was being absolutely ridiculous. I cannot emphasise enough that this call was out of the blue, and Jason didn\'t have all the facts right. This caused me significant stress, and wasn\'t particularly helpful to call on a Saturday morning when he knew I wouldn\'t be able to speak to my solicitor until Monday morning. As it turned out, my solicitor was totally in the right. I feel like this experience could have caused us the sale because I hate to think what Jason was saying to the vendor. I made it clear to David - after he had cleared up the mess created by Jason, even though he was off sick - that I wouldn\'t want to deal with Jason again. He was aggressive and rude, and repeatedly interrupted me. I found him quite patronising.

David Andrew