Oct 29,2013
Tom
By: 'Jen Wiseman'
Oct 29,2013
Overall our experience with Property Eagle was excellent. Tom spoke to me directly to alleviate my concerns about paying money in advance for the service. The photo quality and professional nature of the brochure and advert on Rightmove was excellent. Initially the lady we were dealing with was not very responsive, and we were having to chase for responses, however I brought this to the attention of Tom and we were reassigned to Pamela. I cannot praise the personal service we had from Pamela highly enough. She chased for feedback from our viewers and was on hand throughout the process to advise of the next steps once we did have a buyer on board. She also ensured that our buyer was kept informed during the delays to the completion process. In short - we would recommend Property Eagle for anyone considering marketing their property.

Property Eagle