Oct 28,2013
Karen
By: 'Graham Pearson'
Oct 28,2013
My wife and I were uncertain about how to deal with a property that would most likely be best marketed through local knowledge. Maitlands were recommended to us by a work colleague and I was delighted to find that the company was based less than a mile away from the property being sold. First impressions always count and my initial conversation with Karen Mayhew at Maitlands established confidence immediately. Karen arranged an early meeting, came to the house with excellent preparations for dealing with the matter of sale price and guided us in a thoroughly sensitive manner as to the best way to approach the sale of my late mother\'s house. We received information about the first viewing within three hours of signing up and after a flurry of activity, the house was sold within 5 days. Karen was a wonderful agent for her company. We were kept abreast of all developments leading up to the sale and were equally well served leading up to completion. Well done!
By: Julie Haimes
Nov 26, 2013
We are delighted to read your above comments regarding your recent experience with our sales team, As a company we pride ourselves on our efficiency and ability to deal with each transaction in the right manner. Karen and Maitlands are delighted to receive such lovely comments. Warm Regards

Maitlands