Oct 28,2013
By: 'Mats'
Oct 28,2013
Rented the property with them back in Sept 2009 and I had it till Sept 2013. The service i got throught the tenancy was excellent especially Daniel was very helpful. I had number of issues regarding dining table and washing machine etc and when mentioned to him, he was quick in responding and arranged for replacements in a timely fashion. Didn\'t have any problems in dealing with them when starting the agreement and the checkout process was fairly smooth as well. I wanted to leave earlier than my term and when I asked if I can leave it earlier than 1 month notice then they were quick in finding a new tenant and saving me half a months rent which was really great. Overall A* experience and would definitely recommend them.

Waterfronts