Oct 28,2013
By: 'DKennedy'
Oct 28,2013
After independently finding my first buyer who later cancelled, I was in a desperate situation to find a new one. My first contact was with Tony Varghese who instilled confidence that the agency would pro-actively find applicants and arrange viewings immediately. He empathised and understood my onward purchase was dependent, and swiftly bought my property to market.

I was extremely impressed when Simona Kazakevacuite called to book a viewing for the next day! The healthy response to their calls needed an \'open house\' the following weekend, generating an accepted offer within a week.

Numerous hurdles along the way were dealt with calmly and swiftly and communication channels between me and the agency were always available and welcomed. I was made to feel that all my concerns were important and nothing was too much trouble.

The silver lining was achieving a higher value on my sale by using Ludlow Thompson.

ludlowthompson