Oct 28,2010
Oct 28,2010
Have you noticed all good reviews are by landlords? All upset and bad reviews by tenants? Obviously got a nice amount of money from us for stupid reasons. Im leaving after 4 months (had to give a two month notice!!!) health and safety ignored, phone calls ignored, no shower, no hot water, electrics sparking, carpet infested with mites when I moved in, carpets rotting, toilet broken, tiles coming up in b-room etc list goes on. I beg anyone not to deal with this agency-they wioll screw you like me and my newborn. They laugh at you and are so so rude. Im facing being homeless due to stupid two month notice rule. Do they care? How much deposit will I get back? Nil.
By: Sadly Broke
Oct 28, 2010
AFAIK the 2 months notice is required by law as a part of assured shorthold tenancy with fixed term contract. Not their fault then.

I had the same and because I gave notice a couple of days after the day when we used to pay the rent, our notice was close to 3 months and we nearly lost the house we were buying. We ended up paying the first mortgage and the rent for the old house at the same time. I think it's supposed to protect landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pls Move Me Office 1! To leave a new review of Pls Move Me Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pls Move Me Office 1